More serious than this man, people 20 years of age, I had not met. The impression is that talking to a man who survived and seen a lot, a man who has the baggage of past years. In addition, it was his “no fun to live – to stand in one place, without achieving anything”, – bribery, forced to look not only to himself but also to our young generation.
- Formulation of the problem. The journalist tells why with this person he is talking about this issue.
- Announcement. Journalist briefly outlines the theme interview, talks about his interlocutor, tries to interest and intrigue the reader.
Plan text interview
- Introduction. The journalist is the interlocutor, acquaints the reader with him. You must specify the name, middle name, last name, full name of the position of the interlocutor.
- Main part. Questions and answers shall be in the form of dialogue.
- Conclusion. There are two types: the author (journalist, he brings the conversation results), the interlocutor (the conclusion is the last answer, putting the logical point in the conversation).
Interview. Nodules on the memory. Arts interview – part of the skill of the journalist. Therefore, tips that propose to use when working on new material, will be interesting and useful.
- The interviewer must be interested in a conversation with you, and then it will be fruitful.
- Your questions should encourage the interlocutor to think and speak.
- The journalist as a person must engage interlocutor.
- Do not ask the evil and provocative questions. You will get information that is more valuable if your questions will be more calm and focused.
- Use silence to your advantage. Silence – In itself, a very effective means of forcing the interlocutor to answer.
Deliberate pause sometimes encourages the interviewee to answer the question for him undesirable. Sometimes a person needs time to focus. In such cases, a pause – it is another opportunity to get an answer.
- It is necessary to give the interviewee to speak. Do not interrupt him; carefully listen to all of what he says.
- Repeat questions if the question you have not received an answer, ask again, but in a slightly modified form.
- Questions should be formulated in such a way that they were clear interlocutor. Therefore, when preparing the questions you need to consider the level of culture, education interlocutor, his way of life and so on.
- Do not ask a few questions at the same time.
- Avoid one-word answers. Do not ask questions, tips or questions that a person can only answer “yes” or “no.” Therefore, formulate their questions to the words contained in them “why”, “how”, “what it means.”