Since every individual in the illustrated behavior directed certain motives, such understanding enables him to pick up the keys and eventually obtain the necessary data.
On the motives of a person will learn by its study, and should take into account the degree of (very strongly, fairly strongly, weakly) of these impulses.
Typical motifs issuing individual-specific information and their possible utilization as follows:
- Greed. (Promise or giving of money or other material values).
- Fear for himself. (Blackmail, and sometimes the threat or fact of severe physical or subtle psychological effects).
- Fear for their loved ones. (Explicit threat or fact of different types of violence – in the spirit of kidnapping, beating, rape, “Planting the needle” complete physical elimination).
- Factor in pain. (Quality of torture or the threat of exposure to intense pain).
- Sexual emotion. (Cleverly tucking sexual partner with the prospect of “relaxation”, blackmail or exchange).
- Indifference. (The clear realization of depression resulting from spontaneous or inspired by life circumstances, and sometimes because of psychophysical object processing).
- Internal adventurism. (Giving a chance to the individual to lead them to their games).
- Bills with the state system or organization. (The intelligent use of the existing ideological differences and dissatisfaction with their current position of the object, or the prospect of tomorrow).
- Bills with specific individuals. (Incitement to such negative feelings as revenge, envy and hostility with an overwhelming desire to put “the enemy” some damage).
- Nationalism. (Playing on a deep sense of some kind of national community: hate, pride, exclusivity).
- The religious feelings. (Awakening of hostility towards “infidels” or tying a particular situation to favorite’s doctrines professed religion).
- The civil debt. (Game legal).
- Universal human morality. (Playing on decency).
- The subconscious need for self-esteem. (Speculation on ideal human self-image).
- Corporate (clan) solidarity. (Playing on a particular elitism).
- The sheer sympathy for the recipient or his case. (“Resonating tuning to the object”).
- Vanity. (Provoking desire object to produce a certain impression, show the importance and awareness).
- Frivolity. (Human Bringing in a carefree state of thoughtlessness and indiscretion By that include activation of “chronoscope” – clearly increased human credulity in a certain time and place ( “occasional companion”).
- Obsequiously. (A clear implementation of the subconscious (volition) and deliberate (business and physical), depending on the recipient of the object).
- “Insanity” on anything. (A similar opportunity for a collector to acquire (or lose) passionately desired thing; to phobias game).
- Undisguised account to receive certain information in return. (Techniques “bash to bash” or “driving by the nose”).
- A passionate desire to convince of anything, to change the attitude to anything (or anyone) to encourage certain actions. (Methods of “bait ingestion” and “reverse recruitment”).
Having understood the psychology of the test object and noting their motives managers can go to specific methods and techniques that can “split” a certain person.