The technology of the interview
- Create a contact. Distraction from the topic (tea, weather …)
- First ask “pleasant” for human questions.
- You do not just listen carefully, but his whole appearance makes it clear that listening carefully.
- From time to time is to ask control questions to clarify information (if I understand correctly, then …)
- Return to the topics that were not covered immediately (asking for help)
- Sometimes a good reception, “holding a pause” after the answer, if you think that the object is something concealed or too sluggish behaves – just stupid to look him in the eye, smiling encouragingly, and silent. If the object does not even tell you something valuable, something to cheer for sure.
- Do not be afraid to look stupid – specify details, terminology, and unclear point.
- Be sure to keep a record. The recorder is not always appropriate, some are lost before the microphone, record everything you say. Memory – is good, but a piece of paper with notes – better!
- “Keep” interlocutor. Try to adapt to it in the rate of speech, posture, and breathing and – play into it, and then ask your rhythm.
- Regulations stipulate in advance (call duration).
- The very last question – the most important.
- The most-the last question – about what I asked you not to (a)?
- Mandatory gratitude and clinging to coordinate further details.
At the beginning of the conversation – introduce themselves; tell the purpose of conversation, asked to write on a piece of name and position.
– Event. First the facts, then the senses.
– First, the basic questions – and then the details.
– Be sure to check the facts, it is desirable, at least two sources.
– When the source information is not the primary, it is possible to classify as needed.
– If you need to get the information and its source of you goes, cling, do not let go. Scream that you expel from work, puff out the corner against the wall and pull the necessary information.
– Repeat your question. If your question is not answered, repeat it in a somewhat modified form.
– Give interviewed an opportunity to speak.
– Correlate this information. This can be done in the article – will not need any comments. In some cases the pertinent question, “What is our communication can hurt you?” Then on the situation.
– A journalist should go to the other party with the idea and thought. Your questions should encourage the interlocutor to the conversation.
To be fruitful conversation, the interlocutor, at least, should be interested in it.
The journalist as a person should be interesting interlocutor
– It is very important to keep the interview in control.